Content Strategy Summit 2019
Alexandria, VA – Monday, October 21
Association Laboratory has established a nation-wide reputation for producing in-depth, immersive education events focused on critical association topics. Join us for the most sophisticated strategic education in the association space.
Your attendance at the Association Laboratory Content Summit gives you access to the most current association content research, opportunities to learn from recognized industry thought leaders and a full day to interact with senior level association executives leading substantial and successful associations.
At the end of the Summit, you’ll be prepared to lead your association’s content strategy more successfully.
Here are the most important aspects of this senior-level conference.
- Advance Insights to Prepare You for Onsite Discussions – You get more than $100 in advance preparatory materials into content strategy with your registration. Enjoy a complimentary white paper, Association Laboratory’s research-based, peer-driven study titled Introduction to Creating and Sustaining a Successful Content Strategy and get a link to complimentary webinar outlining insights based on this research.
- Industry Leading Sector Research – You get access to the most recent and relevant association research on content strategy. Identify why associations are using content strategy to create more holistic relationships with members.
- Recognized Subject Matter Experts – You will interact one-on-one with recognized thought leaders in association strategy. Ask specific questions and get practical answers directly relevant to your association’s unique situation.
- Immersive Instructional Design to Help You Lead Change – Association Laboratory educational events provide you with immersive, senior level instructional design. They are designed to help you learn effectively and apply what you learn successfully at your association.
- Structured Networking to Identify Relevant Peers – We design the attendee seating chart to help you sit with, meet and interact with your peers. Whether by association type, industry sector or title, we want you to meet the best people to help you with your strategy. This makes your networking time more efficient, relevant and useful.
- Post-Event Reporting to Guide Association Teams – Following the Summit, you will receive a consolidated PowerPoint designed to help you present key learnings to your staff or volunteer leadership. We help you facilitate the internal discussion on how to implement more successful content strategy.
- Individual and Team-Based Registration Options – You can register on your own or, to receive a staff team discount, bring 3 or more members of your staff. Develop your own content strategy outline or get your content team on the same page.
- 6.5 hours of CAE credit – Association Laboratory is a recognized CAE provider and proud to provide you with approved credit hours.
Detailed Program and Education Objectives
Your complete event experience begins before you arrive and continues after you leave. See the complete 2019 Content Summit Program.
See our Roster of Leading Guest Instructors and Subject Matter Experts
You will have the opportunity to meet and talk with leading experts in association and content strategy. See the evolving Roster of Guest Instructors.
Who should attend?
Chief staff officers and senior association professionals who help create or distribute content for the organization. Contact your Association Laboratory staff person for Client Discounts. Receive 20% off if three or more register from the same organization.
Association Laboratory is recognized by ASAE as an approved provider of CAE credits.
Mary M. Gates Learning Center
701 N Fairfax St
Alexandria, VA 22314